You can now create a project using one of your existing projects as a template. The following items are copied into your new project:
- Models (empty, ready for revisions)
- Milestones (without dates)
- Teams (without members)
- Issue boards (including statuses and types, but no issues)
How to copy structure of an existing project:
- Choose "New project"
- Give your new project a name.
- Confirm "Use another project as template"
- Select your desired template project.
- Click create and enjoy standardising project setup across your organisation.